Crew Manning Services
- Screening, selection and hiring of experienced and qualified Myanmar Maritime Officers, Engineers and Ratings, all of who are certified according to STCW95 requirements, and with a good command of English;
- Embarkation, onboard appraisals and repatriation of seamen through a tailored crew management program;
- Crew administration, forward planning, deployment, union relationships and training facilities in Yangon.
Cruise Crew Recruitment
- Hiring, selection and deployment of cruise crew from Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore;
- Strict selection criteria based on candidates’ competency, experience, language competency, STCW95 certifications and their moral conduct;
- Maintenance of crew records, administration, payroll, medical, insurance, consultancy, training management, reporting and crew scheduling.
Training and Development
- English language program for all seagoing personnel;
- Orientation of policies and procedures are briefed in accordance to the Principal Partners and safety management systems on the vessels;
- Vocational training courses are well-organised to prepare personnel for advancement in customer-service oriented position, guided by industry professionals.
Recruitment Campaign Management
- Interview, selection and engagement of maritime candidates through online-based tests, technical interview and English language fluency tests
- Job vacancy brief, job advertisements, online media engagement and CV response management
- Value-added services including provision of interview facilities, arrangement for pre-employment checks, and travel arrangements.
All contents © Copyright Seapal Marine Services 1986 - 2014. All Rights Reserved